Saturday, January 15, 2011

A posting slightly out of order, maybe...

I had a revelation about holding onto things and letting things go. It happened late last year as my siblings and I were clearing out our Dad's house.

I started writing about the insight back then, but wanted the message to season a bit before posting it. When I finished it and posted it this morning, I was surprised to see that the posting showed up in last year's lists rather than sequentially as the most recent posting.

Because (it seems) Blogspot says: "If you started to post something in December 2010 -- even if its only a draft -- it stays in December 2010." And a Blogspot dictum is not to be trifled with or changed.

You might like to take a look at the posting. To make it easier to get to it, I've put the link here:

http://randyshealth.blogspot.com/2010/12/clearing-1209-with-buddhist-overlay.html

Comments are, as always, welcomed and encouraged and taken to heart. So please feel free to do so -- either here or there.

1 comment:

  1. Wish I had had this insight when I was cleaning out my parents house. Wound up with lots of stuff I should have thrown out. I did keep all the pictures tho.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete